In a time where more and more people are getting closer and closer to information and knowledge through the internet, learning providers like us at Power Source Success Academy – would have to turn to wisdom gained through time and experience. It’s a community driven event where people who have been there and done that would share their deeper understanding of a certain topic by discussing things that they have faced, came across and lived through in pursuit of their mastery.
Our very first study circle topic: “Digital Content: Content is King, Engagement is Queen”
- Jireh-el Rodriguez and Jem Calija of Where to, Baguio?
- Chino Chow of Eats In Baguio
- Shemen Padua of Hanaoka Photography
- Aldrick Agpaoa of Turista Boy
- Relyn Manuel of Hello Relyn
- Van Orpilla of Studio Creative Designs
- Michelle Kitma-Ofiana of The Home Writer’s Hub
- Mikka Alaia of The Local Folke
We had participants from different industries: bloggers, photographers, hobbyists, students, entrepreneurs, work at home hands, educators – all experts at something and everyone open to learning.
Photo Credits: Ben Joshua Pagtulingan
We definitely got what we came here for: a community of learners who share, discover and empower. See you at the next #StudyCircleBaguio!
Photo Credits: Chino Chow
For everyone who shared their knowledge and time… Thank you!
Love & Light,
Sheryll of Power Source Success Academy